Love Cake Bowl
Attention to all the love birds! You will definitely score points with this Love Cake Bowl. Everything will be fine after tasting this sweet delicacy.
What you need to make your love cake bowl:
- 400 g of FunCakes Mix for Red Velvet Cake
- 125 g of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour Paste - White Choco
- FunCakes Deco Melts - Extreme White
- FunCakes Deco Melts - Red
- FunCakes Deco Melts - Pink
- FunCakes Marzipan Roses - Red
- FunCakes Marzipan Roses - Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils Lots of Love
- FunCakes Sprinkles Mini Hearts
- 285 ml of water
- 150 g of soft unsalted butter
- 70 g of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs (approx. 100g)
- Fresh strawberries
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- FunCakes decorating bags
- Wilton cake leveler
- Wilton cooling grid
- Wilton decorating tip # 32
- Wilton Decorator Preferred® baking pan Ø 20 cm
- Bowl Ø 15 cm
- Cookie cutter Ø 12 cm
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C) and grease the baking pan with Bake Release Spray.
Prepare 400 g Mix for Red Velvet Cake as indicated on the package. Put the mix in the baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. After baking, put it on a cooling gridand let it cool down completely.
Cut the red velvet cake into slices with a cake leveler and cut out circles with the cutter.
Prepare 125 g of the Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package and add to taste the flavour paste. Put the buttercream in a decorating bag with tip #32.
Sprinkle some nonpareils at the bottom of the bowl and place a slice of red velvet cake on top. Cover the slice with small tufts of buttercream. Place the second slice of red velvet cake on top. Pipe tufts on one side of the cake.
Melt the Deco Melts separately in the microwave or au bain-marie and put this in three decorating bags. Cut off a small tip and drizzle the three colours of melts over the cake.
Sprinkle the mini hearts and nonpareils over it. Decorate with the marzipan roses and strawberries.
Life is short, lick the bowl!