Let’s go nuts with these colourful and delicious donuts. Don’t wait any longer and start baking right now.
What you need to make your delicious donuts:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Donuts
- 750 g FunCakes Dip 'n Drip Wit
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Unicorn
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Princess
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Galaxy
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Spring
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Frozen
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley – Love
- FunCakes Sugarpearls 4mm – Shiny Red
- FunCakes Sugar Hearts Metallic Silver
- FunCakes Mini Hearts -Pink/White/Red-
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Discomix-
- FunCakes Sugar Strands -Colour Mix-
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Purple
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Baby Blue
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Pink
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Leaf green
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Orange
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Red
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Yellow
- 215 ml water
- 65 ml vegetable oil
- Potentially some fine crystal sugar
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- FunCakes Roll-Out Powder
- Wilton -Wide Glide- Rolling Pin
- Wilton Donut Pan or a frying pan filled with vegetable oil
- Patisse Donut & Bagel Cutter Ø9cm
- Paper towels
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Donuts as indicated on package. Roll it out using the rolling pin on a with an roll-out powder covered work surface until a 5 mm thickness. Cut out donuts with round cutter. If you use the Wilton donut pan, then make the donuts as big as the shapes of the pan. In case you use the frying pan, the size doesn’t matter. Let the donuts rest for 10 minutes before you start baking.
Preheat the oven to 220°C (convection oven 200°C) or the frying pan at 180°C.
Place the donuts in a greased baking pan and bake them for 8 – 10 minutes. Repeat this until you’ve used all the dough. When frying, place 4 to 6 donuts in the pan for 8 – 10 minutes. Let them leak out on paper towels after baking.
Tip! For sugared donuts, roll the donuts through fine crystal sugar immediately after baking.
Divide the Dip ’n Drip into several bowls and mix with the colourings. Heat it in the micro wave for a few seconds and then dip the donuts into it. Finalize your donuts by decorating them with the different sprinkles. When the Dip ’n Drips get too thick, heat it again in the microwave.