Are you completely upside down with a sloth? Then make these super fun and tasty cupcakes. Even better in combination with the sloth cake.
What you need to make your sloth cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for buttercream
- 500 g FunCakes Marsepein – Natural
- FunCakes Marzipan – Midnight Black
- FunCakes FunColours Gel – Brown
- FunCakes FunColours Gel – Peach
- FunCakes FunColours Gel – Holly Green
- FunCakes FunColours Brush Food Pen- Black
- FunCakes Sugar Pearls – Black
- 5 eggs (aprox. 250g)
- 500 gram unsalted butter
- 200 ml water
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Edible Glue
- FunCakes Baking Cups Brown
- Wilton Recipe Right muffin pan
- Wilton Tip #1M
- Wilton Perfect Height rolling pin
- 2 round cutters, one slightly larger than the other
- PME cutting wheels
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (convection oven 160 ° C).
Prepare 500 gram FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Divide the baking cups into a muffin pan and put the batter in the cups. Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool with a cooling grid.
Colour half of the marzipan brown, a small piece of peach and leave the rest natural. Roll out the marzipan on a work surface sprinkled with Magic Roll-Out Powder and use the round cutters to cut as many circles of both colors as you have cupcakes. Use the larger cutter for the brown marzipan, and the slightly smaller for the white.
Make a V-notch in the natural circles with the cutting wheel. Cut from the brown marzipan drop shapes for the eyes, also for this you use the cutting wheel. For the noses, roll a ball of peach-colored marzipan and press it slightly flat. Make the nose of black marzipan. Stick all parts together and draw mouths and eyes with the foodpen and use black pearls here and there for the eyes.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Color the buttercream green and place it in a decorating bag with tip # 1M. Spray beautiful rosettes on the cupcakes, put a sloth head on each rosette.
Making a whole sloth sweet table? Combine these sloth cupcakes with the sloth cake!