Red velvet muffins with white chocolate drops
What you need to make your red velvet muffins with white chocolate drops:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Muffins
- FunCakes Chocolate Drops White
- FunColours Gel Red
- Van Houten Robuuste Red Cameroon Cacao Powder
- 200 g plantbased oil (220 ml)
- 200 ml water
- FunCakes Baking Cups White
- Wilton cooling grid
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Baking Pan 12 cupcakes
- Wilton Verse-Tools Silicone Scraper
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Muffins as indicated on the package. Add cocoa powder and red food coloring as desired. Add the white chocolate drops as desired and fold this through the batter.
Divide the baking cups over the muffin pan and fill them to just below the top with batter. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes until golden yellow. Let them cool down by using a cooling grid.