Mini chicken and egg cupcakes
These cupcakes with eggs and chickens are perfect for with the coffee or brunch. After tasting these cupcakes, you want nothing more then keep eating.
What you need to make mini chicken and egg cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 125 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Brown
- FunCakes Marzipan Decorations Chicken and Egg
- 400 g unsalted butter
- 125 ml water
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Baking Cups Brown
- Wilton Decorating Tip #233
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Pan
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan. Fill a decorating bag with the cupcake batter, cut off a the tip and fill the cups with batter. Bake the cakes in 18 – 20 minutes in de middle of the preheated oven.
Prepare 125 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Colour the buttercream with the brown colour gel. Put decorating tip #233 in a decorating bag, fill the decorating bag with buttercream and pipe little nests on the cakes. Place the chickens and eggs in it.