Triple chocolate brownies
Love chocolate? Then this triple chocolate brownie is a slice of heaven for you. The brownie is filled with chocolate chunks and finished with chocolate melts.
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies
- 100 g FunCakes Chunks Milk
- 100 g FunCakes Chunks White
- 100 g FunCakes Chunks Dark
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Milk
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts White
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Dark
- 2 eggs (aprox. 100g)
- 110 ml water
- 50 g unsalted butter
- Wilton Brownie Pan 27,5 x 17,5 cm
Preheat the oven to 175°C (convection oven 160°C)
Prepare 500 gram FunCakes Mix for Brownie as indicated on the package. Knead into a thick dough and mix the white, milk and dark chocolate chunks in the batter. Add 65 grams of nuts or raisins if necessary. Grease the baking pan using bake release spray and put the batter in to the baking pan. Bake the brownie 45 minutes in the middle of the preheated oven. Let it cool down on a cooling grid.
Melt the chocolate melts dark, white and milk in the microwave. Cover the brownie with the melted chocolate. Sprinkle some walnuts if necessary.