Sinterklaas is a Dutch tradition! Cupcakes for this special occasion with our Chocolade decorations are perfect.
What you need to make your sint cupcakes:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® Choco
- FunCakes Chocolate Decorations Sint
- 200 ml milk
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 2,5 egg (approx. 225 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Baking Pan 24 cupcakes
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star
- House of Marie Mini Baking Cups Red Velvet Red
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C) and divide the baking cups between the muffin pan.
Prepare 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package and put it in a decorating bag. Fill the baking cups to just over half with batter and bake the cupcakes for about 13-16 minutes until light brown and cooked. Leave to cool on the counter.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® Choco as indicated on the package, put it in a decorating bag with decorating tip #1M and swirl nice tufts on the cakes.
Decorate with various Sint chocolate decorations.