Pastel cupcakes with Enchanted Cream®
Looking forward to spring? With these cupcakes it’s spring right away. Experiment with different kinds of swirls on one cupcake to give them an impressive look.
What you need to make your pastel cupcakes with enchanted cream®:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 450 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Green
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Yellow
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Pink
- FunCakes Soft Pearls Medium Gold
- FunCakes Choco Pearls Medium Gold
- FunCakes Nonpareils Green
- FunCakes Nonpareils Light Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils Yellow
- 500 ml milk
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Baking Cups Light Pink
- FunCakes Baking Cups Yellow
- FunCakes Baking Cups Mint Green
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Baking Pan 12 cupcakes
- Wilton Tip #1M Open Star
- Wilton Tip #104 Petal
- Wilton Tip #032 Open Star
- Wilton Tip #021 Open Star
- Wilton Tip #016 Open Star
- 4x Wilton Standerd Adaptor/coupler
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes according to the instructions on the package. Divide the baking cups among the muffin pan, use the three colors. Divide the batter among the baking cups and bake the cupcakes for about 20-25 minutes. Let them cool from the muffin pan on the counter.
Prepare 450 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® according to the instructions on the package. Divide the Enchanted Cream into three equal portions, which you divide into 5 portions.
Color the Enchanted Cream in 5 shades per color and divide it among the decorating bags. Place the tip #1M in a decorating bag without an adaptor and place the smaller tips on an adaptor.
Using #1M, make small rosettes on the cakes. Then, using the #104, make a zigzag, making sure the thick part of the nozzle is pointing down. With the #032, #021 and #016 fill the top of the cakes with small dropflowers. Sprinkle with the matching color of nonpareils and decorate with the golden pearls.