Mini cupcakes with edible flowers
Are you a fan of basic cupcakes with Enchanted Cream, but also loves decorating? Go for some edible dried flowers and your cupcakes are the perfect treat!
What you need to make your mini cupcakes with edible flowers:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 75 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Rose
- FunCakes Edible Dried Flowers Rose Petals
- FunCakes Edible Dried Flowers Safflower
- FunCakes Edible Dried Flowers Marigold
- FunCakes Edible Dried Flowers Rose Buds
- FunCakes Edible Dried Flowers Cornflower
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 50 ml milk
- 50 ml water
- 2,5 egg (approx. 125 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1m Open Star
- Wilton Decorating Tip #6b Open Star
- Wilton Recipe Right® 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Divide the baking cups among the mini muffin pan and fill them with batter. Bake the cupcakes for about 12-17 minutes until light brown. Let them cool on the countertop.
Prepare 75 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream as indicated on the package.
Flavour the Enchanted Cream with a small amount of FunCakes Flavour Paste Rose and put it into two Decorating Bags with #1M and #6B. Swirl a small tuft on the cakes and decorate with some dried flowers.