Bring a piece of Italy to your kitchen with this delicious cake with limoncello!
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Limoncello Cake
- 100 g FunCakes Dip 'n Drip White
- 4 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 175 g butter
- 1 lemon (zest)
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Recipe Right Med. Loaf Pan 8,5x4,5
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Limoncello Cake as indicated on the package. Grease the loaf pan with the baking spray and pour the batter into the pan. Bake the cake in the centre of the oven for approx. 55 minutes until golden. Release the cake immediately after baking and let it cool down on a cooling grid.
Prepare 100 grams of FunCakes Dip ‘n Drip White as indicated on the package. Divide the FunCakes Dip ‘n Drip over the cake and sprinkle the lemon zest on top.