Licor 43 brownies
Are you also a fan of brownies, but are you looking for something a little different? Then these brownies with Enchanted Cream with Licor 43 and melted chocolate are ideal for you!
- 360 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- 75 g FunCakes Chocolate Chunks Milk
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Milk
- FunCakes Mini Chocolate Rocks -Dark-
- FunCakes Chocolate Crispy Pearls -Mix-
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs (approx. 100 g)
- 125 ml water
- 50 ml Liquor43
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Baking Cups -Tropical-
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 175°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 360 grams of FunCakes Mix for Brownies as indicated on the package and add chocolat chunks to the batter and mix it for a minute. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 12 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Prepare the FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as described on the package and add 50 ml of Licor 43. Melt the chocolate melts au bain-marie and add it to the cream. Place tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill the bag with the cream.
Tip! Replace the Licor 43 with your favorite liqueur.
Make beautiful swirls on the cupcakes and decorate with the sprinkles.