Graze Away Donuts
We love donuts on a grazing platter because they are so divinely delicious and instantly brighten things up with their cheerful colours, drizzles and sprinkles! Place them randomly together, neatly in a row, or stack them!
What you need to make your graze away donuts:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Donuts
- 400 g FunCakes Dip ’n Drip White
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Orange
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Purple
- FunCakes Nonpareils Purple
- FunCakes Nonpareils Dark Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils Orange
- FunCakes Confetti Metallic Pink
- FunCakes confetti Metallic Purple
- 215 ml water
- 55 g plantbased oil
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Wide Glide Rolling Pin
- Patisse Donut & Bagel Cutter Ø9cm
- Frying pan
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Donuts according to the instructions on the package.
Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 5 mm and cut out donuts with the cutter. Let it rest under a clean tea towel for 25 minutes.
Heat the deep fryer to 180°C and fry the donuts until light brown for about 3-4 minutes, turning them occasionally while baking. Let them drain on kitchen paper.
Heat some of the FunCakes Dip ‘n Drip White in a bowl in the microwave (about 10 seconds) and dip the donuts in it. Sprinkle a mixture of the sprinkles directly onto some donuts.
Color some FunCakes Dip ‘n Drip purple and orange and heat in the microwave for a few seconds. Place in a decorating bag and drizzle over the white glazed donuts.