Easter egg cake balls
Are you an Easter egg lover? Then this recipe if perfect for you. Make these cake balls with your favorite cake, dip it in some chocolate and decorate it! A creative way to make your own easter cake ball eggs.
What you need to make your easter egg cake balls:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Lemon
- 150 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Purple
- 150 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Green
- 150 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Light Blue
- 150 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Mango
- 450 g FunCakes Deco Melts - Yoghurt
- FunCakes Nonpareils Pastel
- FunCakes Sugar Decorations Blossom Mix Pastel Set/32
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- FunCakes Decorating Bags 30 cm
- FunCakes Decorating Bags 46 cm
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- Bestron Sweet Dreams - Cake-popmaker
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Put this into a large decorating bag and cut a small tip from it.
Spray the cake pop maker with the FunCakes Bake Release Spray and bake the cake balls with the cake batter.
In microwave-safe containers, melt the FunCakes Deco Melts as indicated on the package. To get pastel colour, mix the Deco Melts with the Yogurt flavoured Deco Melts.
Dip the cake balls in the Deco Melts and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let this set for 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
Put the remaining melted Deco Melts in decorating bags and drizzle this over the balls. Immediately sprinkle the nonpareils on top. Again, let this set in the refrigerator for a while.