Rainbow cakesickles filled with cake and chocolate
These rainbow cakesickles are a delicious treat and something different from a simple cupcake. Make them in all colours of the rainbow with the Deco Melts and decorate them with various sprinkles. Also great for a birthday party!
What you need to make your rainbow cakesickles filled with cake and chocolate:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Blue
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Yellow
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Purple
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Orange
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Green
- 200 g FunCakes Deco Melts Red
- 150 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Milk
- Various FunCakes sprinkle medleys, nonpareils, pearls in the above colours
- 2 ½ eggs (approx. 125 g)
- 125 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Baking Cups White
- FunCakes Decorating Bags 30cm
- Wilton Recipe Right® 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- Silikomart Ice Cream Mould Mini Classic
- Silikomart Popsicle Sticks Mini
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C) and spread the baking cups in the muffin pan.
Prepare 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package and divide the batter over the baking cups. Bake the cupcakes in approx. 18-22 minutes light brown and let them cool off completely.
Melt the FunCakes Chocolate Melts Milk and crumble the cupcakes in a bowl. Knead the melted chocolate through the crumbled dough until you have a nice supple dough. Add the chocolate little by little.
Melt the FunCakes Deco Melts per colour according to the instructions on the packaging and use the back of a teaspoon to spread a layer in the ice cream mould. Stick in the ice cream stick. Leave to set in the fridge and repeat.
Put some of the dough in the mould with Deco Melts, make sure it does not stick out above the edge. Fill the back of the ice cream with Deco Melts and leave to set in the fridge.
Carefully remove the ice creams from the mould, place some Deco Melt in a decorating bag in the same colour as the ice creams and drizzle over them. Decorate immediately with the matching colour of sprinkles, pearls and nonpareils.