Make your day even more colourful with these tasteful cupcakes. Do not wait any longer and let’s get started because these cupcakes are irresistible.
What you need to make colourful cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour Paste - Whipped Cream
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Aqua
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Yellow
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Purple
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Orange
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 500 g unsalted butter
- 200 ml water
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Baking Cups Silver
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #104
- Wilton Decorating Tip #352
- Wilton Decorating Tip #22
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Line the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill them with the cupcake batter. Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the preheated oven in 18 – 20 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down completely on a cooling grid.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package and add whipped cream flavour to taste. Divide the buttercream into 4 portions and colour each of them in a different colour using colouring gel. Put the decorating tips into the piping bags and fill them with the cream. Decorate the cupcakes as you wish.
Tip! Use the #104 for example to create a swirl. Do so by putting the thicker part of the tip on the cupcake. Then sqeeuze a bit into your decorating bag while you turn the cupcake.
With #352 you can add leaves to your cupcakes. Start at the edge of the cupcake en continue until you’ve reached the middle.
Use #22 to create small rosettes or to cover your cupcake with shells or dropflowers.