Choco Sponge Cake
Chocolate lovers this one is for you! This chocolate biscuit can be used for many different recipes and is therefore one of the tastiest basic recipes we have.
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Choco Sponge Cake
- 3 eggs (approx. 160 gram)
- 55 ml water
- FunCakes Baking Release Spray
- Wilton Decorator Preferred® Deep Round Pan Ø 20x7,5cm
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Mix 250 grams of FunCakes Mix for Choco Sponge Cake with 3 eggs and 55 ml of water.
Beat the mixute for 7 – 8 minutes at high speed and 2 – 3 minutes at low speed.
Grease the baking tin using the bake release spray and divide the batter into the baking pan.
Bake the biscuit in the preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes. Do not open the oven in the mean time! The biscuit is ready if it feels resilient.
Remove the biscuit from the pan immediately after baking and let it evaporate on a cooling grid.