Banoffee cake with caramel drizzle
This is a nice fruity cake with on top caramel. Make your day with this lovely Banoffee cake with caramel drizzle.
What you need to make your banoffee cake with caramel drizzle:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 30 g FunCakes Glaze Topping Caramel
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Freeze Dried Fruit Banana Cubes
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Banana
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 1 banana
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Decorating Tip Round #1A
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- PME Deep Round Cake Pan Ø 22,5 x 7,5cm
Preheat the oven to 160°C (convection oven 180°C)
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Add some FunCakes Freeze Dried Fruit Banana cubes. Bake it in the oven for about 60 – 70 minutes and let it cool down by using a cooling grid.
Tip! If you want to know if the cake is ready you can check using a skewer.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package. Flavour it with Flavour Paste Banana. Put decorating tip #1A in a decorating bag and swirl little tufts on top of the cake.
Put the caramel glaze in a piping bag and cut off the tip. Drizzle the glaze over the tufts.