Snow is falling all around us and children are having fun. Winter is the season of frozen lakes, white tree tops and a lot of delicious food. This wintercake is perfect for the winter season and great to eat in front of the fireplace.
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCake Dip ’n Drip White
- 200 g FunCakes Fondant Bright White
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Sparkle Dust Pearl White
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- Wilton Recipe Right® Large Loaf Pan 23,4 x 13,3cm
- Wilton Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- PME Snowflake Plunger cutter (different sizes)
- Wilton -Perfect Height- Rolling Pin
Preheat the oven to 160°C (convection oven 140°C).
Prepare 500 gram of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Bake the cake for 60 – 70 minutes in the middle of the oven. Release the cake immediately after baking on a cooling grid.
Knead 200 grams of white fondant well, roll out thinly on a with magic roll-out powder covered work surface and cut out snowflakes in different sizes. Add some glitter using the sparkle dust.
Melt 200 grams of Dip ’n Drip in the microwave and pour it over the cake.
Decorate with the fondant snowflakes.