The Incredible cupcakes
The incredibles is a superhero movie. Be and feel like a superhero while baking these cupcakes.
What you need to make the incredible cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 250 g FunCakes Modeling Paste
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour Paste
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Yellow
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Orange
- FunCakes Sugerpearls Shiny Red
- FunCakes Sugerpearls Shiny Black
- 500 g unsalted butter
- 200 ml water
- 5 eggs (aprox. 250g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Piping Gel
- Wilton Recipe Right Muffin Pan
- Wilton Tip #1M
- PME Baking Cups Metallic Red
- Edible prints from The Incredibles
Make the modeling paste rectangles on which you will stick your prints later the day before. Cut this in the same size as your prints.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (convection oven 160 ° C)
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill with batter. Bake the cupcakes in 18–20 minutes in the middle of the preheated oven. Let them cool down by on a cooling grid.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Flavor the buttercream with the flavor paste of your choice. Then color it into a dark yellow cream with the yellow and orange FunColours gel and place this in a piping bag with tip # 1M. Pipe rosettes on the cupcakes and decorate them with the black and red pearls. Lubricate the modeling paste shields with piping gel and stick the print on it. Then place the prints in the rosettes on the cupcakes.