Spooky eyes cupcakes
Planning a fun Halloween get together? Or are you making a Halloween treat for work? Whether creepy or cute, try out these fun Spooky Eye Cupcakes. Guaranteed success!
What you need to make your spooky eyes cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Lemon
- FunColours Gel – Purple
- FunColours Gel – Bright Green
- FunColours Gel – Orange
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 500 g soft unsalted butter
- 200 ml water
- FunCakes Sugar Decorations Eyes round
- FunCakes decorating bags
- 3x Wilton Decorating Tip #2A
- Wilton Recipe Right 12 cup muffin pan
- Wilton cooling grid
- PME Metallic purple baking cups
- PME Metallic green baking cups
- Ice cream spoon
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Fill the baking cups using an ice cream spoon with the cupcake batter and bake for 20 minutes until they’re golden brown. Let them cool down using a cooling grid.
Prepare 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Flavour the buttercream to taste with the lemon flavouring.
Divide the cream into three portions and colour them with the colourings. Place the tips in the bags and fill them up with the cream. Pipe in a circular motion swirls on the cupcakes. Press the eyes on the swirls. Place the cupcakes in the fridge until you serve them.