Rainbow cupcakes with sprinkles
Go wild with food colour gels and sprinkles and make the most beautiful rainbow cupcakes! They look super cool and are also fun to make together with your kids. Perfect to make for a birthday party!
What you need to make your rainbow cupcakes with sprinkles:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 400 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Red
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Pink
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Orange
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Bright Green
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Purple
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Royal Blue
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Yellow
- Various FunCakes sprinkle medleys, nonpareils, pearls in the above colours
- 400 ml water
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Baking Cups Pink
- FunCakes Baking Cups Yellow
- FunCakes Baking Cups Red
- FunCakes Baking Cups Grass green
- FunCakes Baking Cups Royal Blue
- FunCakes Baking Cups Orange
- FunCakes Baking Cups Lilac
- FunCakes Decorating Bags 46cm
- Wilton Nozzle #1M Open Star (multiple)
- Wilton Recipe Right® 12 Cup Muffin Pan
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Divide the various colours of baking cups over the muffin pan and fill to 2/3 with batter. Bake the cupcakes in approx. 18-22 minutes until done and light brown and let them cool.
Prepare 200 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® in two portions with 200 ml water as indicated on the package. Divide this into several portions and colour these with the various food colour gels.
Divide the colours of Enchanted Cream® between decorating bags with the 1M nozzle and pipe tufts and/or rosettes onto the cupcakes. Decorate them with the corresponding colours of sprinkles, pearls and nonpareils.