Mini halloween cupcakes with chocolate decorations
Trick or treat! Of course, we’ll choose treat. These cupcakes are the perfect and easy way treat. The mini cupcakes are decorated with our FunCakes Chocolate Decorations and some sprinkles. It’s super easy, but an amazing way to make your treats.
What you need to make your mini halloween cupcakes with chocolate decorations:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 125 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Purple
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Sea Buckthorn
- FunCakes Nonpareils Orange
- FunCakes Chocolate Decorations Halloween
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 125 ml milk
- 2,5 eggs (approx. 125 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip #2D
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Baking Pan 24 cupcakes
- Wilton Mini Baking Cups Pastel
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C) and divide the green baking cups among the mini muffin tray.
Prepare 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package and divide among the baking cups. Bake the cupcakes for about 13-17 minutes until lightly browned and allow them to cool down out of the muffin tray on the countertop.
Prepare 125 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as directed on the package, season with FunCakes Flavoring paste Sea Buckthorn and colour purple with the FunCakes Food Colour Gel.
Put the cream in a decorating bag with tip #2D and make small swirl on the cupcakes. Sprinkle some FunCakes Nonpareils Orange on top and decorate with a chocolate ghost or a chocolate Halloween decoration.