Mini cupcakes for Halloween
Happy Halloween! It’s that time of the year that all the scary costumes and pumpkins are brought out and with these mini cupcakes you’ll steal the show! Beware: don’t be scared!
What you need to make your mini cupcakes for halloween:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 100 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Sugardecoration Witch Hat and Legs Set/12
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel - Bright Green
- 2 ½ eggs (approx. 125 g)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- House of Marie Mini Baking cups Black
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Prepare 100 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as described on the package. Divide the buttercream in two parts and colour one part with the colour gel. Place the tips in the decorating bags and fill them with the buttercream.
Pipe small swirls on the cupcakes and decorate them with the sugar decorations.