Macaron time! With this cake every occasion will be a party!
What you need to make macaron cake:
- 300 g FunCakes Mix for Macarons
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour paste -Forest Fruits-
- Wilton Icing color - Orange
- Wilton Icing color - Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Orange-
- 250 ml water
- 70 g eggwhite
- 5 eggs (circa 250 g)
- 550 g unsultad butter
- Forest fruit jam
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Decorator Preferred® Deep Round Pan Ø 20x7,5cm
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Ultimate Cake Leveler
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- Silikomart Wonder Cakes Macaron Mat
- PME Plain Edge Side Scraper
Preheat the oven at 140°C (convection oven 120°C).
Prepare 300 grams of FunCakes Mix for Macarons as indicated on the package and add orange food colouring. Fill a piping bag with the batter and pipe rounds on the macaron mat. Let them rest for 2 hours and bake for 15 minutes.
Preheat the preheated oven to 160°C (convection oven 140°C).
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Grease in the baking pan with Bake Release Spray and fill with the batter. Bake the cake for 70 minutes and release it on a cooling grid right after baking.
Prepare 250 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package and add pink colouring and flavouring.
Cut the cake using a cake leveller and fill it with buttercream and jam. Stack them on each other. Lubricate the outside of the cake with a thin layer of buttercream to fill holes and get rid of any bumps. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to stiffen and apply another layer of buttercream. Smoothen this layer with a side scraper.
Place tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill this with remaining buttercream. Fill the macarons and place them on each other.
Pipe swirls on the cake and decorate with macarons and nonpareils.