Cupcakes with caramel drizzle
If you are looking for a delicious combination with caramel, this is the place to be, because after tasting these cupcakes with caramel drizzle you’ll never want anything else.
What you need to make your cupcakes with caramel drizzle:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Glaze Topping Caramel
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Gold-
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star
- Wilton Decorating Tip Open Star #8B
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- House of Marie Muffin Cups Tulp Kraft
- FunCakes Baking Cups White
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes until golden yellow and the mini’s 12-15 minutes. Take them out of the muffin pan and let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Make 150 grams of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as described on the package and place tip #1M in a piping bag and place tip #8B in another piping bag. Use the piping bag with tip #1M for the large cupcakes and tip #8B for the mini’s.
Pipe on the large cupcakes nice generous rosettes with and small tufts on the minis. Put some caramel glaze topping in a piping bag, cut off a small tip and drizzle this over the large cupcakes. Sprinkle some golden nonpareils on the mini’s.