Creepy tasty cupcakes
Don’t be frightened because these cupcakes are so freaky delicious that you can’t ignore them! Ideal for during Halloween or if you just want something different.
What you need to make creepy tasty cupcakes:
- 360 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Purple
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Orange
- FunCakes Flavour Paste -Whipped cream-
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Halloween-
- 465 g unsalted butter
- 4 ½ eggs (approx. 225 g)
- 325 ml water
- FunCakes Baking Cups -Black-
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Chrome Plated Cooling Grid
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
Prepare 250 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as described on the package and add the whipped cream flavour paste after adding the butter. Go on to the next step while the mixture is resting.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (convection oven 180°C).
Prepare 360 grams of FunCakes Mix for Brownies as indicated on the package and colour it purple. Do the same for 250 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes and colour it orange. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill ¼ of the baking cups with cupcake batter and then fill it to half with the brownie batter. Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Divide the buttercream in two parts, make sure that one portion is much larger than the other one. Colour the largest part orange and the smaller part purple with the food colourings.
Place tip #1M in a decorating bag and fill the bag with the orange cream.
Pipe big swirls on the cupcake.Place tip #1M in another decorating bag and fill the bag with the purple cream.
Pipe a small swirl on top of the orange swirls and decorate them with nonpareils.