Circus drip cake
A real circus, a real spectacle, so a real party with this drip cake! A creative way to decorate your cake.
What you need to make circus drip cake:
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Sponge Cake Deluxe
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- 125 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 600 g FunCakes Fondant White
- FunColours Gel Bright Green
- FunCakes Deco Melts Yellow
- FunCakes Deco Melts Lime Green
- FunCakes Deco Melts Blue
- FunCakes Deco Melts Light blue
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Circus
- 250 ml water
- 4 eggs (approx. 200 g)
- 100 ml milk
- FunCakes decorating bags
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- FunCakes Magic-Roll-Out Powder
- Wilton – Wide Glide – Rolling Pin
- Wilton Decorator Preferred Spatula curved 22,5 cm
- Wilton Tip #1M Open Star
- Wilton Cake Leveler 25 cm
- PME Extra Deep Round Baking Pan Ø 20 x 10cm
- Wilton Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (convection oven 160 ° C).
Prepare 250 g of FunCakes Mix for Sponge Cake Deluxe as indicated on the package. Grease the baking pan with FunCakes Bake Release Spray, fold in the batter and bake the biscuit for 30-35 minutes. Let the cake cool using a cooling rack.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package.
Prepare 125 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Season the buttercream with the FunCakes White Choco Flavor Paste.
Cut the biscuit twice with the cake saw and fill with Enchanted Cream®. Cover with a layer of buttercream and let it set in the fridge.
Knead the fondant smoothly and color it with the FunCakes Edible Dye Gel Clear Green. Roll it out into a rag about 2-3 mm thick and cover the cake with it. Put the cake back in the fridge until the moment you start dripping.
Melt the 4 colors FunCakes Deco Melts separately in a dish in the microwave as indicated on the packaging and place in 4 piping bags. Cut a small tip off the decorating bags and drip the Deco Melts from the edge so that it runs down nicely.
Put what you have Enchanted Cream® in a decorating bag with tip# 1M and make small tufts on the entire top edge of the cake. Sprinkle with the FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Circus