Christmas cupcakes with sprinkles
Do you need an easy and fast recipe for this Christmas? We’ve got your back with these easy Christmas cupcakes! They aren’t only easy to make, but also very delicious.
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes flavour paste of your choice
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Christmas
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Winter
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Gold
- FunCakes Mini Confetti Christmas
- FunCakes Nonpareils Christmas
- FunCakes Christmas Mix
- FunCakes Holly Mix
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Red
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Green
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Line a muffin pan with paper baking cups, use an ice-cream scoop to half fill the cups with batter. Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for approx. 18-20 minutes. Let them cool down.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package and add the flavour paste. Place tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill this with the cream. Pipe a lovely swirl on the cupcakes and decorate them with a variety of sprinkles.