Christmas cupcakes with a swirl
Christmas is the most wonderfull time of the year, but also the bussiest season of all. That’s why these Christmas cupcakes with a swirl are perfect, because the recipe is simple and within no-time you’ve baked the best cupcakes ever.
What you need to make your christmas cupcakes with a swirl:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- 500 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 150 ml water
- FunCakes Nonpareils Christmas
- FunCakes Baking Cups Christmas
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill them up with the batter. Bake the cupcakes for 18 – 20 minutes until golden.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Place decorating tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill the decorating bag with cream. Pipe swirls on top of the Christmas cupcakes and garnish with nonpareils for a festive accent.