Cake Blondie with white chocolate and raspberry drizzle
Do you love the cake brownie? Then the cake blondie is also for you! The drizzle of white chocolate and raspberries completes this blondie!
What you need to make your cake blondie with white chocolate and raspberry drizzle:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cake Blondie
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts White
- 100 g FunCakes Deco Melts Raspberry Flavour
- 2,5 eggs (approx. 125 g)
- 100 ml water
- 50 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Decorating Bags 41cm
- Wilton Recipe Right® Square Pan 20x20cm
- Wilton Recipe Right® Non-Stick Cooling Grid 40x25 cm
- Wilton Parchment Paper Roll
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cake Blondie according to the instructions on the package. Place a suitable sheet of parchment paper in the mold and spoon the batter into it.
Bake the Cake Blondie in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Check occasionally with a skewer whether the cake is done. Pour the Cake Blondie on a cooling grid and let it cool.
Melt the white chocolate melts and the raspberry flavoured deco melts according to the instructions on the package and place in two piping bags.
Cut a tip off and drizzle the white melts and raspberry flavoured melts over the Cake Blondie, let it set in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, then store at room temperature.