Winter cake with Dip 'n drip
Winter vibes and sweet delights! This cozy season calls for a slice of heaven—indulge in our winter cake with a mesmerizing dip ‘n drip. The perfect blend of warmth and sweetness. Let the festive indulgence begin!
What you need to make your winter cake with dip 'n drip:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 250 g FunCakes Deco Melts White
- 150 g FunCakes Mix voor Dip 'n Drip White
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Holiday
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Lebkuchen
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 21 ml water
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- Wilton Disposable Cake Pan Geo 20x10 cm
- Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Cooling Grid 40X25 cm
- Wilton Comfort Grip Spatula Angled 22,5 cm
- Patisse Parchment Paper 38x30cm pk/20
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package and add some Flavour Paste lebkuchen. Spoon it into the baking pan and bake the cake in a preheated oven and bake until light brown and cooked. After baking, let the cake cool in the mold for 1 hour and then dump it on a cake rack to cool further.
Melt the 250 g FunCakes Deco Melts White according to instructions on the package in the microwave and pour over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it out evenly with a palette knife. Immediately sprinkle with the FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Holiday Sprinkles and allow to set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Break into chunky chips.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Dip ‘n Drip White with 21 ml of lukewarm water and stir until lump-free. Using a palette knife, spread this over the top of the cake. Press the dishes straight up into the cake and sprinkle with some Sprinkle Medley Holiday Sprinkles, if desired.