Graze Away Waffles
With the FunCakes baking mix you can easily make waffles yourself! Go for colorful Deco Melts as a topping and top it off with some sprinkles! Perfect for a wonderfully creative afternoon and a very nice treat to yourself or your friends!
What you need to make your graze away waffles:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Waffels
- FunCakes Deco Melts Purple
- FunCakes Deco Melts Orange
- FunCakes Deco Melts Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils Dark Pink
- FunCakes Nonpareils Orange
- FunCakes Nonpareils Purple
- FunCakes Confetti Metallic Purple
- FunCakes Confetti Metallic Pink
- 175 ml water
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg (approx. 50g)
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Bestron Sweet Dreams - Waffle maker
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Waffles according to the instructions on the package and make small balls from about 35 g each. Spray the baking trays from the waffle iron with bake release spray and bake the mini waffles for 3 to 4 minutes until light brown.
Melt the different colors of FunCakes Deco Melts in the microwave according to the instructions on the package and dip the waffles in it. Immediately sprinkle some of the sprinkles on it.