Gluten free brownie with blueberries and blackberries
Even if you don’t eat gluten, you can enjoy a creamy brownie. Combine the delicious chocolate flavour with fresh blueberries and blackberries as a refreshing counterpart. Baking a brownie is easy and bonus: it will make your kitchen smell great!
What you need to make your gluten free brownie with blueberries and blackberries:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies Gluten Free
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 3½-4 eggs (approx. 190 g)
- Blackberries and blueberries
- Wilton Recipe Right® Square Pan 20x20cm
- Wilton Recipe Right® Non-Stick Cooling Grid - 40x25cm
- Wilton Parchment Paper Roll
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies Gluten Free as indicated on the package. Grease the baking pan and place a suitable piece of parchment paper on the bottom. Spoon the batter into the baking pan and bake the brownie for about 30-40 minutes. Leave it to cool on a cooling grid.
Decorate the brownie with blueberries and blackberries.