Easter bundt cake
It’s almost Easter and with this Easter bundt with glaze you are ready for your Easter brunch!
What you need to make easter bundt cake:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 375 g FunCakes Dip ‘n Drip White
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Yellow
- FunCakes Butterflies Mix
- 250 g FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Bright Green
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 250 g butter
- 30 ml water
- Chocolate Easter eggs
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip #233 Multi-open Carded
- Wilton Recipe Right® Fluted Tube Pan -24cm-
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 160°C (convection oven 140°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Grease the baking pan with Cake Release Spray and fill the baking pan with the batter. Bake the cake in approx. 75 minutes. Let the cake cool down in the pan for 5 minutes and then on a cooling grid.
Prepare 250 grams FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing as indicated on the package and cover it with a wet towel.
Mix a a few tablespoons of fondant glaze with some yellow colouring in a bowl. Stir it and preheat it for a bit in the microwave until it is liquid. Carefully cover the cake with the glaze and sprinkle some butterflies on top.
Colour the royal icing green and put tip #233 in a decorating bag. Fill the bag with the icing and spray an edge of grass along the cake. This is done by turning the tip against the cake, and then very gently squeezing the bag. If the grass is long enough then you stop squeezing and pull the bag away. Repeat until you’re around. Decorate the grass with some chocolate eggs.