Chocolate drip cake with figs and blackberries
A chocolate drip cake with figs and blackberries will appeal to everyone! A great way to decorate your cake and also delicious in taste. A combination with which you can never go wrong.
What you need to make your chocolate drip cake with figs and blackberries:
- 640 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® Choco
- 275 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts - Dark
- 100 g FunCakes Fondant - Forest Green
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- 235 ml of water
- 100 ml of milk
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs (approx. 150 g)
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Decorator Preferred® Deep Round Pan Ø 20x7.5cm
- Wilton -Perfect Height- Rolling Pin
- Wilton Comfort Grip Spatula Corner
- Wilton Cake leveler
- Wilton cooling grid
- PME Holly Leaf Plunger Cutter Set / 3
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C)
Prepare 640 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies as indicated on the package and grease the baking pan with Bake Release Spray. Bake the brownie for 45-50 minutes. Let the brownie cool down by using a cooling grid.
Prepare 150 g of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® Choco according to the instructions on the package. Cut the brownie in half once with a cake leveler and fill and cover all around with the Enchanted Cream. Make sure the top of the brownie is the original bottom for a nice smooth surface.
Knead the fondant briefly, roll it out thinly on a with Magic Roll-Out Powder covered work surface and cut out different sizes of leaves with the plunger set. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the cake. Create the drip by gently pushing the chocolate over the edge with a palette knife. Decorate with fresh fruit and the fondant leaves. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.