Do you love me too? Tell your Valentine that you like hem or her with a little help of these sweet and delicious cookies
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cookies
- 350 g FunCakes Fondant - Red
- 50 g FunCakes Fondant – Hot Pink
- 50 g FunCakes Fondant – Light Pink
- 50 g FunCakes Fondant – Pink
- 100 g FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing
- 30 ml FunCakes FunColours Metallic Food Paint - Dark Gold
- 30 ml FunCakes FunColours Metallic Food Paint - Silver
- 30 ml FunCakes FunColours Metallic Food Paint – Baby Pink
- 60 g FunCakes Soft Pearls Gold
- 80 g FunCakes Nonpearls Gold
- FunCakes Clear Piping Gel
- 1 egg (approx. 50 g)
- 150 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes piping bags
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- Wilton -Perfect Height- Rolling Pin
- Wilton cooling grid
- Wilton parchment paper
- PME cutter heart
- PME Fun Fonts Alphabet
- PME Flower Blossom Plunger Cutter
- PME Craft Brush Set
- Silikomart Sugarflex Veiner -Mini Daisy-
- Round cookie cutter pro Ø 7 cm
- Plastic foil
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 250 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cookies as indicated on the package. Cover the dough with plastic foil and let it stiff in the fridge for at least one hour. Knead the dough well and roll out the dough on a surface covered with Magic Roll out powder till a thickness of 2 mm. Cut out some hearts.
Spray a baking tray with bake and release spray and divide the cookies over it. Bake all cookies in 12 – 16 minutes and let them rest on the cooling grid. Press with letter stamps some words in the fondant.
Roll out a very thin layer of all three colours fondant on a surface covered with Magic Roll out powder. Stick out with different flowers with the plungers and Silikomart. Paint the inside of the letters with the matellic food paint and a thin brush. Use the biggest sixe of brush to paint the cookies.
Grease the cookies with a thin layer of piping gel and stick the matching fondant hearts on it. Stick the flowers with a little bit of piging gel on the cookies en paste also some pears and nonpearls.