Candybark with snowman marshmallows
Candybark is a super easy yet creative way to make a yummy snack for your graze platter! Pour some chocolate on a baking sheet and decorate with anything you have around the house. Perfect for a free afternoon with the kids!
What you need to make your candybark with snowman marshmallows:
- 250 g FunCakes Deco Melts Yoghurt Flavour
- 250 g FunCakes Deco Melts Light Blue
- FunCakes Candy Choco Pearls Large Blue
- FunCakes Candy Choco Pearl Large White
- FunCakes Medley Frozen
- FunCakes Edible Pen Orange
- FunCakes Edible Pen Black
- White marshmallows
- Wilton Parchment Paper
Melt the FunCakes Deco Melts Light Blue and Yogurt according to directions on the package and pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stir through the melts with a fork or palette knife to give it a marble effect.
Sprinkle the Frozen Medley on top along with the white and blue chocolate balls. Place the snowman marshmallows on top and let the slice set in the refrigerator. After this, break it into pieces.