Indian style cookies
Do you have a party coming up? Then these colourful Indian style cookies are great!
What you need to make your indian style cookies:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cookies
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Red
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Leaf Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Aqua
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Yellow
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Mint Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel – Purple
- 1 egg (approx. 50 g)
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 60 ml water
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Cutter Set Animal Pals Set/50
- Wilton Decorating Tip #002 Round
- Wilton Parchment Paper Roll
- Wilton -Wide Glide- Rolling Pin 50cm
- Cling film
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cookies as indicated on the package, wrap it in cling film and let it stiffen in the fridge for an hour.
Cover a baking plate with parchment paper. Roll out the dough on a with flower covered work surface to a thickness of approx. 3 mm and cut out elephants or any other animal you like.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes and let them cool down.
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing and divide this into 6 bowls. Colour the portions with the colorings. Fill the decorating bags with the decorating tips and the coloured icing.
Now draw dots and lines as you wish in different colours. Let the cookies dry.