Christmas cupcakes with gingerbread cookies
It’s almost time for Christmas and we are ready because we’ve created the most delicious christmas cupcakes ever. These cupcakes with gingerbread cookies are perfect for this holiday season.
What you need to make your christmas cupcakes with gingerbread cookies:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Gingerbread
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- 100 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Flavour Paste -Orange-
- FunCakes Flavour Paste -Cinnamon-
- FunCakes Golden Stars Mix
- FunCakes Soft Pearls -Gold-
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Gold-
- FunCakes Pearl Choco Balls Gold
- 6 eggs (approx. 300 g)
- 560 g unsalted butter
- 275 ml water
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Parchment Paper
- Wilton -Wide Glide- Rolling Pin
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M
- Wilton Decorating Tip #003
- Wilton Cutter Christmas
- PME Star Cutter
- House of Marie Baking Cups Craft
- Rosemary branch
- Ice scoop
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Gingerbread as indicated on the package. Wrap the dough in clingfilm and let it rest in the fridge for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cupcakes for 18 – 22 minutes until golden yellow and release them on a cooling grid.
Get the dough out of the fridge. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray. Roll the dough out on a flat surface covered with magic roll-out powder and cut out the cookies. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for approx. 12 – 15 minutes and let them cool down using a cooling grid.
Tip! If there is any left over dough you can put it in the freezer and use is some other time.
Prepare 100 grams of FunCakes Mix for Royal Icing as indicated on the package. Place tip #003 in a decorating bag and fill with icing. Decorate the stars and christmas trees with the icing. After decorating let it dry.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Put decorating tip #1M in a decorating bag and fill with buttercream. Pipe some rosettes on the cupcakes, sprinkle some gold sprinkles on top and place a rosemary branch in the rosettes.