These are in fact very easy cupcakes with a simple swirl, some sprinkles and a fondant topper, but they look super trendy and are the perfect addition to your baby shower table. See? Simple can be very nice too!
What you need to make your babyshower cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Sugar Paste Bright White
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Baby Blue
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Black
- FunCakes Food Colour Gel Pink
- FunCakes Food Colour Paste Ivory
- FunCakes Sprinkles Stars Silver
- FunCakes Baby Feet Boy
- FunCakes Baby Feet Girl
- FunColours Metallic Spray Bronze
- FunColours Metallic Spray Silver
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 200 ml milk
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- FunCakes Baking Cups White
- FunCaks Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating tip #1M Open Star
- Wilton Decorating tip #6B
- Wilton Small rolling pin 15 cm
- PME Star cutter set/6
- Topper of your choice
Roll out the white sugar paste to a thickness of about 2 mm and cut out stars in different sizes. Let it air dry for two hours.
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes according to the instructions on the package. Divide the baking cups over the muffin pan and fill them with batter. Bake the cupcakes for 18-22 minutes.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® according to the instructions on the package. To colour the cream vintage pink, mix the Enchanted Cream® with the pink food colour gel and a little bit of ivory paste colour. To colour the cream vintage blue, mix the Enchanted Cream® with the baby blue colour gel and add a tip of black gel.
Fill a decorating bag with tip #1M and add the pink Enchanted Cream®. Fill another decorating bag with tip #6B and add the blue Enchanted Cream®.
Spray the white fondant stars with the bronze and silver Metallic Spray and let it dry.
Pipe rosettes on the cupcakes and decorate with the sprinkles. Place a fondant star in every rosette and put a cupcake topper in some of the cupcakes!
Tip! Also make the other recipes of this sweet table.