The Ruby cupcakes form a delicious combination between fruity and sweet. The fruity taste matches perfectly with the white chocolate pieces and it’s also pink!
- 400 g FunCakes Mix for Ruby Cake
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- 100 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Ruby
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs (approx. 200 g)
- 200 ml milk
- FunCakes Baking Cups -Pink-
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Cup Muffin Pan
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Ruby Cake as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 18-23 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Tip! Do you prefer to bake mini cupcakes? Bake the cupcakes only 12-15 minutes.
Prepare 150 grams of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as described on the package and place tip #1M in the decorating bag. Fill the bag with the cream.
Pipe rosettes on the cupcakes.
Melt 100 grams of Ruby chocolate in a bowl in the microwave at 450 watts, keep stirring in between. When it is almost melted, remove it from the microwave and keep stirring until you don’t see any pieces. Fill the bag with melted ruby melts, cut off a small tip and drizzle it over the rosettes.