Happy Easter cupcakes
Brighten your day with these happy Easter cupcakes. They are perfect to make with children and are great for sharing during your lovely Easter brunch. What are your favourite Easter colours?
What you need to make happy easter cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- 100 g FunCakes Mix for Crème Patisserie
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Food Colour Pink
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Food Colour Yellow
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Food Colour Baby Blue
- FunCakes FunColours Paste Food Colour Bright Green
- FunCakes Sprinkle Medley Happy Easter
- 450 ml water
- 5 eggs (ca. 250 g)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- FunCakes Baking Cups Yellow
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1A
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Bakvorm
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Plastic foil
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Line the baking cups in the baking pan and fill these with the cupcake batter.
Prepare 100 grams of FunCakes Mix for Crème Patisserie as indicated on the package. Put the cream in a decorating bag and cut of the tip. Pipe a bit of crème patisserie into the cupcake batter and bake the cupcakes in the middle of the preheated oven in 20 – 25 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down using a cooling grid.
Prepare 150 grams of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® with 200 ml water and divide it into 4 equal portions. Colour every portion with a different colourgel and put each in a different piping bag. Place a sheat of plastic foil on your work surface and pipe coloured echanted cream® stripes next to each other. Roll this up, put decorating tip #1A in a decorating bag and fill it with the rolled up enchanted cream®. Pipe beautiful swirls on the cupcakes and decorate on side of the swirl with the Easter medley.