Not a savory pizza, but a sweet pizza with delicious fruit and edible flowers!
What you need to make your sweet pizza:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Sweet Cookie & Crust
- 75 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- 250 g FunCakes Almondpaste
- 155 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs (approx. 100 g)
- 50 ml water
- 50 ml skimmed milk
- Different kinds of fruits like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, pineapple etc.
- Edible flowers
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Magic Roll-Out Powder
- FunCakes Bake Release Spray
- Wilton Recipe Right® Springform Pan 25cm
- Wilton -Wide Glide- Rolling Pin 50cm
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- Wilton Parchment Paper Roll
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Sweet Cookie & Crust as indicated on the package. Then roll out the dough on a whit Magic Roll-Out Powder covered work surface to the size of your springform with a thickness of approx. 8 mm. Place parchment paper on the bottom of the springform and grease the rest with Cake Release. Place the dough in the springform and divide it well along the edges.
Prepare 250 grams of FunCakes Almondpaste as discribed on the package. Fill up a decorating bag with the almond paste, cut of the tip of the decorating bag and pipe the almond paste in a zigzag movement over the dough. Bake the cake in approx. 35 minutes. Let it cool down after baking on a cooling grid.
Prepare 75 grams of Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package. Divide the cream on top of the cookie. Cut the fruits if necessary and place these on top of the cream. Decorate with fresh edible flowers.