Cupcake Christmas tree
Create your own Christmastree with cupcakes. This delicious tree is all you need this Christmas and perfect for your dinner with friends and family.
What you need to make your cupcake christmas tree:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 300 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- FunCakes Sugar Pearls 4mm - Metallic Silver-
- FunCakes Sugar Pearls 8mm - Metallic Silver-
- FunCakes Sugar Paste Decorations Stars Gold
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 625 g unsalted butter
- 300 ml water
- Christmas decorations
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Baking Cups Grass Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel Bright Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel Lime Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel Holly Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel Mint Green
- FunCakes Edible FunColours Gel Brown
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M
- Wilton Decorating Tip #32
- Wilton Decorating Tip #21
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Recipe Right® Mini Muffin Pan
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Green
- House of Marie Mini Baking Cups Red Velvet
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill them for a third with the cupcake batter. Bake the standard cupcakes for approx. 18 – 20 minutes and the mini cupcakes for approx. 8 – 10 minutes. Let them cool down completeley afterwards.
Prepare 300 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as indicated on the package. Divide the buttercream into five portions, colour one portion brown and the remaining portions in the different colours of green. Place tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill it with brown buttercream and pipe rosettes on two cupcakes. Repeat this with the green colours for the other cupcakes. Use tip #32 and #21 for the mini cupcakes.
Decorate the cupcakes with the Christmas decorations, sugar pearls and stars.