Hey there Cola-lover! We’ve got something special for you! These Cola cupcakes are really delicious and with a bit of Cola flavour paste they are your new best friend.
- 640 g FunCakes Mix for Brownies
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Flavour Paste -Cola-
- 3 eggs (approx. 150 g)
- 70 gunsalted butter
- 235 ml water
- 100 ml milk
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Black
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Red
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare the 640 grams of FunCakes Mix for Brownies as indicated on the package. Divide the baking cups over the pan and fill them with the brownie batter. Bake the brownies 18 – 20 minutes, remove them from the pan and let them cool down completely using a cooling grid.
Prepare 150 grams of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package and add Cola flavour paste to taste. Put decorating tip #1M in a decorating bag and fill with cream. Pipe rosettes on top of the cupcakes and cut the straws in half to stick them into the swirls. Decorate the swirls with the candy bottles.