Whoever needs to prepare a complete christmas dinner, keeps it nice and easy with these cupcakes.
What you need to make your christmas cupcakes:
- 500 FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Flavour Paste of your choice
- FunCakes Mini Confetti Christmas
- FunCakes Nonpareils -Christmas-
- FunCakes Christmas Mix
- FunCakes Holly Mix
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Spuitmondje #1M
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Red
- House of Marie Baking Cups Foil Green
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Prepare 150 g of FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as described on the package and add the flavour paste. Place tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill this with the cream.
Pipe a lovely swirl on the cupcakes and decorate them with the variety of sprinkles.