Chic Aubergine feather cupcakes
What you need to make your chic aubergine feather cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream®
- FunCakes Flavour Paste Whipped Cream
- 250 g FunCakes Sugar Paste Chic Aubergine
- 250 g FunCakes Sugar Paste Rose White
- 250 g FunCakes Sugar Paste Vintage Purple
- 250 g FunCakes Sugar Paste Mystic Turquoise
- 250 g FunCakes Sugar Paste Tropical Orange
- FunCakes Edible Metallic Paint Dark Gold
- FunCakes Tylo Powder
- 250 unsalted butter
- 150 ml milk
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- FunCakes Decorating Bags
- FunCakes Baking Cups Light Pink
- FunCakes Baking Cups White
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Baking Pan 12 cupcakes
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star
- Karen Davies Mal Feathers
- Dekofee Profi Brush 1
Knead all colours of FunCakes Sugar Paste smoothly and knead in a pinch of FunCakes Tylo Powder per color. Dust the mold with the feathers lightly with cornstarch and shake out the excess. Now make the feathers of your choice. Caution! Do NOT cut away the excess fondant with a knife but remove it with your fingers.
TIP! Ideally you should make the feathers 1 or 2 days earlier so they can dry well!
Let the feathers dry on a piece of crumpled kitchen paper overnight, preferably 2 days. When the feathers are dry, paint the veins of the feathers gold.
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C) and divide the baking cups over the muffin tray.
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package and divide among the baking cups. Bake the cupcakes for about 19 – 22 minutes until golden brown and then let them cool down.
Prepare 150 g FunCakes Mix for Enchanted Cream® as indicated on the package and flavour it with the FunCakes Flavout Paste. Put this in a decorating bag with decorating tip #1M and swirl nice rosettes on the cakes. Decorate with a sugar paste feather.