Cupcakes with buttercream swirl
Everyone knows the cupcake with buttercream and it’s extremely popular. This classic forms the basis for various cupcake recipes and you can twist it just the way you like it.
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 200 g FunCakes Mix for Buttercream
- A little bit of FunCakes Fondant -Sweet Pink-
- A little bit of FunCakes Fondant -Bright White-
- FunCakes Soft Pearls -Pink/White-
- 500 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (approx. 250 g)
- 150 ml water
- FunCakes Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Decorating tip #1M
- Wilton Decorating Tip #1M Open Star Carded
- Wilton Recipe Right® Muffin Pan
- Wilton Chrome-Plated Cooling Grid
- PME Daisy Marguerite Plunger Cutter set/4
- House of Marie Baking cups Dot Roze
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 grams of FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and divide the batter into the baking cups to half fill the cups. Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes until golden yellow and take them out of the muffin pan. Let them cool down completely on the kitchen counter.
Prepare 200 grams of FunCakes Mix for Buttercream as described on the package and you can add a flavour or colour if desired. Place the tip #1M in the decorating bag and fill with the buttercream.
Pipe beautiful swirls on the cupcakes and decorate them with the pearls. Roll out the pink and white fondant and use the plunger cutter to cut out flowers. Place the flowers on the cupcakes.