Time for a festive snack. These cupcakes with different colours and easy decorating techniques. Surprise someone with these home baked treats!
What you need to make festive cupcakes:
- 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes
- 80 g FunCakes Deco Melts White
- 80 g FunCakes Deco Melts Blue
- 80 g FunCakes Deco Melts Pink
- 80 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Milk
- 80 g FunCakes Chocolate Melts Dark
- FunCakes Disco Mix
- FunCakes Nonpareils Lots of Love
- FunCakes Mini Chocolate Crispy Pearls Mix
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 5 eggs (aprox. 250 g)
- FunCakes baking cups of your choice
- FunCakes decorating bags
- Wilton -Recipe Right®- Muffin Pan
- Wilton cooling grid
Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection oven 160°C).
Prepare 500 g FunCakes Mix for Cupcakes as indicated on the package. Place the baking cups in the muffin pan and fill with batter. Bake the cupcakes in 18–20 minutes in the middle of the preheated oven. Let them cool down by on a cooling grid.
Put the white Deco Melts and the chocolate melts in a microwave safe bowl. Melt at 450 W in the microwave. Dip the cupcakes into the melts. Decorate them directly after with some sprinkles or drizzle different colours of Deco Melts on top. For drizzling, at the melted Deco Melts in a decorating bag and cut off a small tip.